Date: Feb. 08, 2009
Location: Mingde Reservoir, Miao-Li
1.Polao, 2.randy, 3.Lian, 4.Lian’s friend, 5.Pipi, 6.Joyce, 7.babu,
Time: 11am - 4pm
Starting point:: Da-Dao-Cheng Dock
Destination: Shezih Island
Distant:: 8 km (on Danshuei River)
Members: Polao, Joseph, Pipi, Randy, Swim, Sony, Lian, Jingle, Mark, Julia, Bee, Joseph’s son, Ren-Jay
Please check out our pictures via the link as below(shot by Gopro Camera) http://www.flickr.com/photos/arubaba/sets/72157613176408917/
Comments of using Gopro:
1. Gopro performs the best quality in good weather condition.
2. Gopro has the best “Every 2 or 5 second” mode.
3. Gopro has mega-wide 170 degree lens. Pictures look like Fisheye-len.
4. Gopro has full parts and can be tied on a hamlet.
5. Gopro is good for kayak rolls.
6. Gopro is good for extreme outdoor player.
add:231 .pobox no.7-122, Hsin-Tien,Taipei,Taiwan